OK, I know it’s been a Looooooooooong time. I suck at updating my blog when I have a lot to complain about, I start to sound like I’m bitching. So I’m here to give up the condensed rant of the month..
- I had a birthday, Wanted to play outside.. but I got snow.
- A dumbass client pissed me off good.
- Knock got arrested driving for no good reason (muddy tail lights). Car was impounded. City police blow donkey balls.
- I spent some time with etree.org. etree had a brief meltdown, one of it’s major contributers lost his marbles.
- Burnt purchased a used truck without my looking it over. Then the wheel feel off and I rescued him. The rear end had to be replaced.
I could go on but I’d rather take the time to list a few positive things..
- I got Seymours truck running again, and he gave it to me!
- Mothers Day was very nice and I made (my mothers) BBQ ribs!
- steamboathills.com opened and I have played a few rounds.
- Graham & Dora made a new baby! Welcome Owen – sucks to be a newbie.. grow fast! ;P
- Sold some old tin from the yard and got $500 – w00t!
- Got invited to a really nice private music tracker, going flac on all my music
If you want more details… comment. 😉